We are currently looking at offering a few products
which we have either developed or are looking at developing and
require feedback. If you are interested in a design that is not
currently avaliable, this is your chance to offer your ideas on
what could be included.
Atmel ATmega Micro board
This is a development board we have designed for
the 64pin range of ATmega microcontrollers including the 128,
165, 325 and 645. The board was designed with our own development
in mind so it should prove to be a good tool for many others.
It includes features such as:
- Switch Mode Power Supply from a 6 - 40V AC/DC
input with selectable 5V and 3.3V output.
- RS232 and RS485 serial communications
- USB communications
- Optional XBee wireless module support
- Analog in with selectable gain
- 32kB onboard RAM
- Mains control via the isolated onboard triac
- User interface including 8 pushbuttons paired
with 8 LEDs
- Board mounted breadboard
- Additional connections include 3 8-bit I/O ports
and a SPI bus.